Banking and Finance Werks is a “Legal Commentry” on banking and finance issues in South Africa. It is authored by Werksmans. The following extracts are currently available online:
- The In Duplum Rule
- The Duty of a Collecing Banker
- General Notarial Bonds
- Credit Agreements Pension Funds
- Pension Funds
- The legal issues affecting the development of electronic financial service provision in South Africa;
Legislation affecting the provision of Internet Banking and Financial Services by foreign banks in South Africa
- More Interesting Court Cases
- Recent Interesting Court Cases
- Recent Landmark Court Cases
- Dealing with Interest on Overdrawn Accounts.
- The In Duplum Rule relating to Interest
- A decision by the Supreme Court of Appeal relating to Cessions given as Security for Debts.
Werksmans produce a series of publications and practice area newsletters for clients on a regular basis, covering specialist areas of law and topical issues. Should you wish to receive any of these publications please contact our Marketing Manager.